Monday, October 9, 2006

My Style


The way I photograph is like the way I live my life. Different, Unique, New & Fun. Modern & Vintage at the same time.


Trained in film and educated at the Hallmark Institute of Photography in 1999 and Paier College of Art in 2006, I have also worked as a photojournalist for prominent newspapers & editorial magazines.
In addition, photographing with film gives a more pure & organic feel to my photography. Yes, I also shoot digital as well, as I always embrace the new and I have been a proficient user of Adobe Photoshop since 1998. I would be happy to create a package based on your needs in film, digital or both.

When photographing weddings and events,
I aim to capture the feel of the day,
rather than every single moment in time.
I capture a laugh, a look, a little
something special. What I do not do is
photograph from a checklist of traditional wedding poses. 

Take a look around & see if my style fits what you have in mind!


 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop